Hosting an Elf on the Shelf Movie Party can be a great way to usher in the holiday season! And, these Elf Hat Snacks are a simple treat to make!
Are your kids fan of the beloved Elf on the Shelf? Why not host an Elf on the Shelf movie party for them and their friends?
Elf on the Shelf Movie
It all starts with the Elf on the Shelf movie. If you don’t already have it, you can purchase one here.
The Elf on the Shelf movie tells the tale of Chippey, an enthusiastic young scout elf who is assigned by Santa to restore Taylor McTuttle’s belief in Christmas magic. It’s a great story that the kids love!
There are so many clever things you can do and it’s a fun way to celebrate the season, such as these cupcakes…aren’t they adorable?
You can also make some fun elf hat candies using Bugles and M&Ms. Aren’t they adorable? My good friend, Amy, made them for our Elf on the Shelf party.
Elf Hat Snack Recipe
Elf Hat Snacks
- M Christmas &Ms
- White chocolate melts
- Melt white chocolate melts according to package directions.
- Dip open end of Bugle into melted chocolate.
- Insert an M&M into the chocolate.
- Place on wax paper to harden.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.
If you like this Elf on the Shelf movie party idea, you will love these posts too!