These adorable Chocolate Pretzel Goldfish snacks are sweet and salty – a perfect easy snack!
I absolutely love the salty-sweet combo. Things like salted caramels or chocolate covered potato chips put me in heaven. That’s why I love these adorable little Chocolate Pretzel Goldfish snacks so much.
My sister in law first introduced me to them. She made them for our annual Fall Fest party and they were a huge hit. And, it’s easy to see why.
They are so stinking cute! And, they have that incredible salty-sweet thing going on.
The recipe is centered around the small cheddar fish crackers. You know those tasty little orange cheesy bites? The little guys are nestled inside of a chocolate pillow on top of a crunchy pretzel.
These are super easy to make. You start by laying checkerboard shaped pretzels on a rimmed baking sheet.
Then, top each one with a chocolate morsel.
Once the chocolate is slightly melted, you press a cheddar fish cracker into each one.
Here’s the recipe!
Chocolate Pretzel Goldfish snacks
Chocolate Pretzel Goldfish Snacks
- 48 pretzels - checkerboard shaped
- 48 chocolate morsels
- 48 cheddar fish crackers
- Place the pretzels in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Place one chocolate morsel on top of each pretzel.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes at 350 degrees to soften the chocolate. You want it to be completely soft but not melted.
- Remove from oven and immediately place one cracker on each morsel.
- Allow to cool completely before serving or storing.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.
If you like this recipe, you will love these other easy desserts! Make sure you pin them for later!