Looking for a quick dinner idea? Here’s one for you… Pizza Recipes Easy Chicken Alfredo & Bacon Pizza! It’s ready in under 30 minutes!
Hi, my name is Trine and I blog over at Creative Pink Butterfly, I am super excited to be contributing here and getting to know you guys.
For as long as I can remember, at my house Friday night was always pizza night. To be honest, I have moments when I am so fed up with the “regular” pizza we have (store made fresh dough, the same pizza sauce and the same toppings), I try to protest. Which usually is no use, so that is why I wanted to try something different and make a whole new pizza.
I hope you enjoyed my post, for more pizza-inspiration check out Pizza with a wrap crust and Pizza Rolls Recipe on my blog. As I said I am looking to make pizza-night more interesting and I would love to check out your favorite pizza recipe, post in the comments!
What is your favorite pizza recipe? Leave a comment below!
If you like this recipe, be sure to check out all of It is a Keeper’s Pizza Recipes Easy
Pizza Recipes Easy Chicken Alfredo Pizza with Bacon
- Pizza dough, store bought or homemade
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon flour
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup cream
- ½ cup shredded parmesan
- salt and pepper
- Shredded chicken, we use store grilled chicken
- Pizza Topping Cheese, of your choice
- 12 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1-2 green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 F
- Melt butter in a skillet and add minced garlic and let it cook for about a minute
- Add flour and whisk
- Add the milk and cream - a little at a time, whisking in between
- Bring to a slight boil
- Remove from heat, add parmesan, salt and pepper
- Add the sauce to the shredded chicken and mix
- Apply it to the pizza dough
- Add cheese and bacon
- Bake for about 15 minutes
- Add green onions before serving
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/