I’ve collected 22 of the best Valentine’s Day dinner ideas for a delicious and memorable evening with your significant others. These Valentines Day dinner ideas are a great way to impress your guests and leave them wanting more.
Valentine’s Day only comes once a year, so why not make it an extra special day? It is about romance, but it is also about spending time with the ones you love. One of my favorite ways of doing this is sitting together at the table, bonding over a nice home-cooked meal.
On a normal night, you and your family might go for something simple, such as hot dogs and mac and cheese. While those are admittedly scrumptious, this holiday is the time to cook something new that your family or significant other can really indulge in! These Valentine’s day meals are sure to inspire you!
Chicken Valentines Dinner Ideas
For some families, a chicken dinner can feel overdone. However, these delicious recipes are sure to bring something new and special to your Valentine’s dinner! Perhaps one of these yummy recipes will be one of your new Valentine’s Day traditions. These favorite recipes are perfect for the entire family or a great romantic dinner.
- Easy Chicken Marsala: Easy 30 minute meal!
- Chicken Canzanese: Classic comfort food.
- Balsamic Chicken with Strawberry Salsa: Layers of flavor!
- Brown Sugar and Garlic Glazed Chicken: Tender and juicy!
- Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore: Hearty and smells amazing!
- Chicken Cannelloni with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce: Creamy and sinfully delicious!
Beef and Red Meat Valentines Day Dinner Ideas
If you’re in the mood for a hearty (excuse the Valentine’s pun) meal, these special dinner ideas will surely impress your dinner guests. These main dishes could be comparable to fancy restaurants from delicious pasta dishes to pork chops.
- Pasta Mignon: Decadent with a rich sauce.
- One Pot BLT Pasta: Quick and convenient!
- Slow Cooker Beer Braised Short Ribs: Will melt in your mouth!
- Braciole (Italian Stuffed Steak): A purely Italian comfort food!
- Garlic Brown Butter Roasted Beef Tenderloin: Hearty and delicious!
- Prosciutto-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin: Easy and elegant.
Seafood Valentines Dinner Recipes
Whether you’re a Pescatarian or just a seafood lover, these Valentine’s dinner recipes are perfect for a special occasion with your loved ones. Whether it’s a date night meal or a festive dinner, these recipes will be sure to make a special meal.
- Spicy Seared Scallops with Pea Puree: Simple 15 minute meal.
- Crab Stuffed Tilapia: Bursting with flavor!
- Roasted Italian Shrimp: One of my favorites!
- Tuscan Shrimp Pasta: Great for a romantic dinner!
- Paella: Elegant dish with a multitude of flavors.
Vegetarian Valentine’s Day Dinner Recipes
These Valentine’s Day dinner recipes are perfect for vegetarians and veggie lovers alike! The best part is that these simple recipes won’t have your whole family, little kids, or your special someone waiting long for these delicious meals.
- The Perfect Risotto: Easy and oh so creamy!
- Penne with Roasted Vodka Sauce: Seasoned to perfection.
- Gnocchi and Parmesan Garlic Sauce: Quick and satisfying!
- Vegetarian Root Vegetable Pot Pie: Flaky and savory.
- Vegan Bolognese: Healthy and filling.
More Recipes You Might Like
Looking for more? Check out all of the Ideas For Valentine’s Day on It Is a Keeper.