If you’re like me, and are planning to stay home for Valentine’s Day, here are some Valentines Dinner Recipes to inspire you!
I don’t know about you, but on Valentine’s Day I’d rather stay home with my family than go out to a restaurant. Let’s face it, on this holiday, most restaurants are over-booked, crowded, over-priced and some even offer a limited menu. I’d rather have dinner and a movie at home — with both of my Valentines!
14 Valentines Dinner Recipes
- Pasta Mignon
- Spicy Seared Scallops with Pea Puree
- Easy Chicken Marsala
- Crab Stuffed Tilapia
- Chicken Canzanese
- One Pot BLT Pasta
- Balsamic Chicken with Strawberry Salsa
- Roasted Italian Shrimp
- Slow Cooker Beer Braised Short Ribs
- Braciole (Italian Stuffed Steak)
- The Perfect Risotto
- Penne with Roasted Vodka Sauce
- Brown Sugar and Garlic Glazed Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore
- Chicken Cannelloni with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
If you like this post, make sure you sign up for It Is a Keeper’s email newsletter! You’ll receive a FREE Kitchen Cheat Sheet Printable as a thank you!
For more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out these pages on It is a Keeper: