I’ve gathered 11 of the best Valentines Day Desserts that will leave you completely satisfied. These Valentine desserts will have you wanting to indulge in dessert before dinner!
If you’re like me, and are planning to stay home for Valentine’s Day and you’re looking for romantic valentines ideas, here are some Valentine’s Day Dessert Recipes you can make.
These valentines day dessert recipes are perfect if you are wanting to treat yourself and your guests to something delicious and elegant. Whether you are craving something rich and chocolatey, or something light and fruity, these valentines day desserts are sure to please!
Chocolatey Valentines Day Desserts
If you’re a die hard chocolate fan (like me), chances are you’ll love these rich and chocolatey Valentines Day desserts. Grab a slice or two for some mouth-watering goodness!
- Snickers Poke Cake: One of my favorites!
- Easy Molten Chocolate Cakes: Gooey and decadent.
- 10 Minute Chocolate Cake: Delicious and easy to make!
- Sinfully Outrageous Brownies: Rich with chocolatey goodness!
- Chocolate Eclair Cake: Light and scrumptious.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie: Absolutely divine!
Sweet and Light Valentine Desserts
Craving something creamy or maybe a little fruity? These scrumptious valentine desserts will leave your guests drooling and wanting more.
- Drunken Bananas Foster: Sweet and elegant.
- Rum Cake: Very moist and rummy!
- Sweet Vanilla Cream with Berries: Creamy and smooth.
- Lemon Bars with Berry Sauce: A lemony classic!
- Easy Blueberry Cobbler: Tangy and delicious!
- Conversation Heart Cheesecakes: Adorable and scrumptious!
- Heart Shaped Strawberry Shortcake: Light and sweet!
More Recipes You Might Like
Looking for more? Check out all of the Valentines Day recipes on It Is a Keeper.