This Strawberry Gin Smash is one of my favorite simple cocktail recipes.
Disclosure: I received product in exchange for this post. Feel free to read my disclosure statement. All opinions shared are my own and not influenced by other sources.
I love a good cocktail at the end of a long day. If I’m out, I’ll go for the fancier ones, but when I’m at home…it’s all about simplicity. Simplicity and flavor.
It really doesn’t get much easier than this Strawberry Gin Smash. It’s definitely one of my favorite simple cocktail recipes.
It uses simple ingredients and there are no complicated steps. That’s my kind of cocktail!
I used Blue Coat Gin in this cocktail. I love its smooth taste and the bright citrus finish.
You can easily make this cocktail by the glass or multiply the recipe and make a big pitcher.
What are your favorite simple cocktail recipes? Leave me a comment below!
SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM FOR THE PRINTABLE RECIPE.
If you like this recipe, be sure to check out all of my simple cocktail recipes!
Simple Cocktail Recipes: Strawberry Gin Smash
Strawberry Gin Smash
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 lime wedge
- 3 fresh strawberries - 2 sliced and 1 reserved for garnish
- 2 sprigs of mint - divided
- 3 ounces gin
- Club soda
- In a tall glass, combine the sugar, juice from the lime wedge, mint and 1 sliced strawberry.
- Muddle with the back of a spoon until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add remaining sliced strawberries and fill the glass with ice.
- Add gin and top with club soda.
- Garnish with remaining strawberry and mint sprig.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.