This Strawberry Gin Smash is one of my favorite simple cocktail recipes.
Disclosure: I received product in exchange for this post. Feel free to read my disclosure statement. All opinions shared are my own and not influenced by other sources.
I love a good cocktail at the end of a long day. If I’m out, I’ll go for the fancier ones, but when I’m at home…it’s all about simplicity. Simplicity and flavor.
It really doesn’t get much easier than this Strawberry Gin Smash. It’s definitely one of my favorite simple cocktail recipes.
It uses simple ingredients and there are no complicated steps. That’s my kind of cocktail!
I used Blue Coat Gin in this cocktail. I love its smooth taste and the bright citrus finish.
You can easily make this cocktail by the glass or multiply the recipe and make a big pitcher.
What are your favorite simple cocktail recipes? Leave me a comment below!
SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM FOR THE PRINTABLE RECIPE.
If you like this recipe, be sure to check out all of my simple cocktail recipes!
Strawberry Gin Smash
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 lime wedge
- 3 fresh strawberries 2 sliced and 1 reserved for garnish
- 2 sprigs of mint divided
- 3 ounces gin
- Club soda
- In a tall glass, combine the sugar, juice from the lime wedge, mint and 1 sliced strawberry.
- Muddle with the back of a spoon until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add remaining sliced strawberries and fill the glass with ice.
- Add gin and top with club soda.
- Garnish with remaining strawberry and mint sprig.
Estimated Nutritional Information
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/