Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time6 hrs
Total Time6 hrs 5 mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 16 oz Buffalo wing sauce - your favorite brand
- 1/2 cup Blue Cheese dressing
- 4 stalks celery - finely chopped
- 12 slider rolls
Place chicken in slow cooker and top with Buffalo wing sauce.
Cook on low for 6 hours.
Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred using two forks.
Place shredded chicken in a large bowl and add 1 cup of Buffalo wing sauce from slow cooker.
Stir in blue cheese dressing.
Place chicken mixture onto slider rolls and top with chopped celery.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.