Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 1 cup peanut butter - I prefer crunchy
- 4 tablespoons butter - room temperature
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 squares baking chocolate - melted
- 2 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease cookie sheets.
Cream together peanut butter and butter.
Add sugar, eggs, milk and melted chocolate.
In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking powder and baking soda.
Mix dry ingredients with peanut butter mixture.
Drop by spoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets.
Bake for 8-10 minutes or until set.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.