Ham & Leek Mini Quiche
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time25 mins
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 leek - sliced and cleaned/soaked thoroughly
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 slices thin deli ham - chopped
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese - shredded
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Spray a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat and add the leeks.
Cook leeks until lightly browned, about 4 to 5 minutes.
Cool slightly, then divide them evenly among the muffin cups.
Whisk the half-and-half, eggs, salt and pepper in a medium bowl; stir in the ham.
Fill the muffin cups two-thirds full with the egg mixture and top with the grated cheese.
Bake until set, 12-15 minutes.
Let cool for 5 minutes, then remove them from the tin.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.