Easy Carrot Hamburger Skillet
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 red onion - diced
- 3 carrots - cut into matchsticks
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp lemon pepper
- 1-2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- Prepared rice
Heat 1 Tbsp olive oil in a large skillet. Brown ground beef in a large skillet. Remove beef and keep warm.
Heat the additional 1 Tbsp olive oil in the same skillet. Saute the diced onion and carrots until tender, about 5-6 minutes. Return the ground beef to the skillet.
Season the beef with lemon pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Add additional salt and pepper, as needed. Cook for an additional 5-6 minutes.
Serve with rice.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.