Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
Prep Time10 mins
Chill time2 hrs
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 24 servings
- 8 oz cream cheese - softened
- 1/2 cup butter - softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup pecans - finely chopped
In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and butter until smooth.
Mix in confectioners' sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla. Stir in chocolate chips.
Cover, and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
Shape chilled cream cheese mixture into a ball. Wrap with plastic, and chill for another hour.
Roll the cheese ball in finely chopped pecans before serving.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.