Easy Pumpkin Muffins
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time35 mins
- 1-18 oz boxed spice cake mix
- 1-15 oz can of pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons water
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir until combined.
Spoon into muffin tins lined with paper muffin cups.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until a tooth pick, inserted into the center, comes out clean. Cool completely before serving.
Copyright 2018 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.