Prep Time30 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 2 bananas
- 2 cup blocks of White Candy Quick - or 1 of white chocolate
- 8 mini chocolate chips
Peel bananas and slice in half cross wise, then slice each section in half length-wise.
Melt chocolate according to the package directions.
Dip each banana piece in the chocolate, making sure to completely cover the banana.
Place two mini chocolate chips on each ghost where the eyes would be.
Refrigerate for 10 minutes to set the chocolate.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.