Honey Cinnamon Snack Mix
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 2 cups honey nut cereal
- 2 cups other whole-grain cereal
- 2 cups pretzels
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
In a large bowl, combine both cereals and pretzels.
In a small, microwave safe bowl add butter and honey.
Microwave for 30-second increments until the butter is melted.
Whisk cinnamon and vanilla into butter mixture until thoroughly combined.
Pour butter mixture over cereal mixture and stir to combine.
Pour mixture onto a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
Cool completely before serving.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.