Blueberry Dream Pie
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time2 hrs 10 mins
Total Time2 hrs 20 mins
- 1 in pie shell - baked and cooled (try the pie crust recipe my Perfect Blueberry Pie post)
- 4 cups fresh blueberries - divided
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons instant tapioca
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 4 oz Cool Whip
In a saucepan, combine 1 1/2 cups blueberries, sugar and tapioca over medium-high heat, stirring frequently.
Once the sauce starts to thicken, remove sauce from heat.
Off the heat, add remaining 2 1/2 cups of blueberries and stir to combine.
Pour into baked and cooled pie shell and refrigerate.
Meanwhile, whisk together pudding and milk until thickened.
Fold in Cool Whip.
Top blueberries with pudding mixture and chill for at least 2 hours.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.