Easy Blueberry Crumb Pie
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time40 mins
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 4 cups blueberries
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- dash lemon juice
- dash salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon instant tapioca
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Put flour, sugar, cinnamon and salt in a pie plate.
Stir with fork until combined.
In a small bowl, combine milk and oil and pour over dry ingredients.
Reserve 1/3 of the dough for the crumb topping.
Press remaining dough into the pie plate, making sure to go up the sides.
Place the blueberries and sugar in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Add flour to the berries and microwave for an additional 2 minutes.
Stir in lemon juice, salt and cinnamon.
Pour filling into prepared crust and sprinkle tapioca on top.
Scatter the reserved dough for the crumb topping.
Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.