North Pole Cupcakes
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 12 cupcakes with white frosting
- Clear sanding sugar
- 12 candy canes
- 12 M red &Ms
- Red and white craft paper for signs
- Extra frosting to use as "glue"
Cover the frosting with a thin layer of sanding sugar.
Break off 4-5 inches of the bottom of the candy cane.
Insert the broken end of the candy cane into the cupcake so that 4 inches is sticking out of the cupcake.
Place a small amount of frosting on each M&M and stick it to the end of the candy cane
To make "North Pole" signs, cut small rectangles from red craft paper.
Cut slightly smaller rectangles from white craft paper.
Affix white paper to red paper using non-toxic glue (I used an Elmer's glue stick).
Write "North Pole" using a permanent red marker.
Affix North Pole sign to candy cane using a small amount of frosting.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.