Sausage and Pepper Soup
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time18 mins
Total Time23 mins
- 1 pound sweet Italian sausage - casings removed
- 1 package Marie Callender's Family Recipes Meal Kit - Zesty Tomato variety
- 2 bell peppers - diced
- 1 14 oz can diced tomatoes
- 3 cups water
- 3 cups chicken broth
- Fresh grated parmesan cheese for garnish
Brown sausage in a large pot over medium high heat.
Add contents of Marie Callender's Family Recipes Zesty Tomato meal kit.
Add bell peppers, diced tomatoes, water and chicken broth.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 12 minutes.
Serve with freshly grated parmesan cheese.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.