Homemade Poultry Seasoning
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 1 /2 cup
- 2 teaspoons ground sage
- 1 1/2 teaspoons thyme
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 3/4 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Combine all seasonings into a spice grinder or food processor.
Process until finely ground.
Store in an air tight container.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.