Gingersnap and Eggnog Ice Cream Sandwiches
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- Gingersnap cookies - homemade or store bought
- Eggnog ice cream
Allow ice cream to warm up a bit if too hard to scoop straight out of the freezer. Allow to sit for no more than 5 minutes.
Using a small cookie scoop, scoop eggnog ice cream and place on one cookie. Top with another cookie. Do not allow to melt! Immediately place in freezer or make them up as they are being served.
Freeze in an airtight container in the freezer for no more than a month. If serving from freezer allow to sit for a minute to soften slightly.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.