5 Minute Fudge
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 oz can sweetened condensed milk - 14
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
Line a 9x9 baking dish with parchment paper leaving overhang on each side for easy removal.
Place chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and salt in a microwave safe bowl.
Heat on high for one minute; remove from microwave and stir to combine.
If needed, heat for an additional 30 seconds to fully melt the chocolate; stir until chocolate is smooth.
Stir in vanilla.
Pour into prepared baking dish.
Allow to completely cool before cutting in squares.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.