Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time35 mins
- 10 ounces fresh Brussels sprouts - trimmed
- 3 cloves whole garlic peels and minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon House Seasoning Blend
- 1/4 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese - divided
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Toss together Brussels sprouts, garlic, olive oil, House Seasoning blend and 1/8 cup parmesan; spread on a baking sheet.
Roast for 20-25 minutes or until Brussels sprouts are fork tender.
Toss with remaining Parmesan cheese and serve.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.