Cranberry Almond Chicken Salad
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time35 mins
- 3 boneless - skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 teaspoons House Seasoning blend - divided
- 1/4 cup celery - minced
- 1/4 cup red onion - minced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup dried cranberries
- 1/8 cup slivered almonds
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Season chicken with 3 teaspoons of House Seasoning blend
Place chicken on rimmed baking sheet; bake for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Allow chicken to cool.
Dice chicken finely and place in large bowl.
Add onion, celery, remaining House Seasoning blend, mayonnaise, cranberries, almonds and diced chicken.
Stir until combined.
Serve on bread.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.