Prep Time30 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time1 hr
- 1 box lasagna noodles
- 2 oz packages Idaho Instant Potatoes - 3.74, 8 servings
- 1 cup butter
- 1 large onion - sliced
- 12-16 slices white American cheese slices
Prepare lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain and lay out on parchment paper until ready to use.
Prepare instant potatoes according to package directions.
Add the butter and onions to a sauce pan and melt over medium heat.
Place 1/4 cup of the butter mixture in the bottom of a 13x9 baking dish.
Add a single layer of noodles (about 1/3 of the package).
Top with 1/3 of the prepared potatoes and spread to cover noodles.
Drizzle with 1/4 cup of the butter mixture.
Top with a single layer of cheese slices (about 6-8 slices).
Add two more layers of noodles, potatoes and butter.
Top with a final layer of cheese.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through and bubbly.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.