Apple Pie Dip
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time7 mins
Total Time17 mins
- 2 cups peeled - cored, and diced apple
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch dissolved in 1 teaspoon water
Combine the apples, lemon juice, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg together in a microwave-safe bowl; stir to combine.
Microwave on high for 5 minutes or until mixture is bubbling and juice comes out of the apples.
Remove from microwave, stir in the cornstarch slurry.
Microwave on high for 2 more minutes until the sauce thickens.
Can be served warm or cold.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.