Strawberry Pecan Quinoa Salad
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 1 Eat Smart Strawberry Harvest Salad Kit
- 1 cup prepared quinoa
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup bleu cheese crumbles
Divide salad kit equally among two salad bowls.
Place 1/2 cup of quinoa on top of each salad.
Top each salad with 1/4 cup strawberries, 1/4 cup cucumbers, 1/4 cup pecans and 1/8 cup bleu cheese.
Drizzle with dressing included in Eat Smart salad kit.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.