Curry Stir Fried Chicken
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 1 lb boneless chicken - chopped in bite size pieces
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 2/3 cups coconut cream
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 sweet peppers - sliced
- Cilantro for garnish
- 2 tbsp green curry paste
Heat heavy bottom pan on medium high then add oil
Add garlic and stir for a few seconds (Do not let burn)
Add green curry paste and stir mixing the paste into the oil
Add chicken and stir fry making sure chicken gets coated in paste
Add tomatoes to chicken and mix for about 1 minute
Add sugar, fish sauce, peppers and stir fry until chicken is cooked through
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.