Slow Cooker Taco Chili
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 lb Ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 15 oz can Black beans - with liquid
- 1 15 oz can Kidney beans - with liquid
- 1 15 oz can Whole kernel corn - with liquid
- 2 Tablespoons Taco Seasoning
- 2 cups Water
- Tortilla strips, shredded cheddar cheese and green onions as toppings
Brown beef or turkey until no longer pink drain fat and transfer to the bowl of your slow cooker
Add remaining ingredients to slow cooker and stir to combine
Cook on low for six hours or high for four hours
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.