Slow Cooker Overnight Steel Cut Oatmeal
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tsp coconut extract
- 2 Tbsp honey - maple syrup, or brown sugar
- Cherry compote - cherry jam, or cherry pie filling
- Toasted coconut
- Chopped pistachios
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.