Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette
Prep Time2 mins
Total Time2 mins
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice - about 2 limes
- 1 clove garlic - roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon agave
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.