Peanut Butter Drizzled Popcorn
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time9 mins
Total Time19 mins
- 2 tablespoons pecans - chopped
- 6 cups air-popped popcorn
- 2 tablespoons Setton Farms pistachios - chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
Preheat oven to 350F.
Spread pecans single layer on baking sheet and bake 5 minutes. Remove from oven, stir, and bake 3 minutes, or until lightly browned and aromatic. Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
Mix popcorn, pecans, pistachios, dried fruit and cinnamon in large mixing bowl.
Microwave peanut butter in heat-safe measuring cup on MEDIUM 30 seconds, or until thinned.
Pour peanut butter over popcorn and stir.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.