Italian Hoagie Dip
Prep Time20 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 1/4 pound sliced pepperoni - chopped into small pieces
- 1/4 pound deli turkey breast - chopped into small pieces
- 1/4 pound deli Genoa salami - chopped into small pieces
- 1/4 pound deli ham - chopped into small pieces
- 1/4 pound deli provolone cheese - chopped into small pieces
- 1 onion - finely diced
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce - shredded and chopped
- 1/2 cup hot banana peppers - finely chopped (optional)
- 1 tomato - seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes - optional
In a large bowl, combine the deli meats and cheese, onion, lettuce, tomato and banana peppers.
In a small bowl, whisk together the mayo, olive oil. oregano, basil and pepper flakes.
Pour the mayonnaise mixture over the meat mixture and stir to combine.
Serve with sliced baguette or crackers.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.