Korean BBQ Grilled Wings
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 12 Tyson Grillin Wings
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 Tbsp fresh ginger - grated
- 1/4 cup sherry
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chili garlic sauce
Heat the oil in a sauce pan. Add ginger to the oil and saute for 2 minutes or until fragrant.
Add sherry, vinegar, sesame oil, honey, soy sauce and chili garlic sauce to the pan and whisk until combined.
Simmer for 5 minutes, or until desired consistency.
Grill wings according to package directions.
Remove 1/2 cup of the sauce from the pan and use for basting.
During the last 5 minutes of grilling, baste wings with sauce, turning frequently.
Remove from the grill and toss the wings in the remaining sauce.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.