Easy Cinnamon Crisps
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time7 mins
Total Time12 mins
- 8 Tortillas
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Cut each tortillas into 8 wedges
Lay wedges on a baking sheet and brush with a light coating of vegetable oil
In a small bowl, mix cinnamon and sugar together.
Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar mixture on top of chips
Bake in a 400 degree oven for 5-7 minutes or until crisp
Copyright 2018 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.