Easy Baked Chimichangas
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time35 mins
Servings: 8 servings
- 4 cups cooked pork - I used the leftover pork from the Dr. Pepper BBQ Pork
- 1 1/2 cups jarred tomatillo salsa
- 8 flour tortillas
- Cooking spray or canola oil
- Sour cream - optional for serving
- Hot sauce - optional for serving
- Queso fresco - optional for serving
Combine the pork and salsa thoroughly. Measure out a 1/2 cup of meat per tortillas. Wrap up the tortillas burrito style, folding in the sides first, tuck in the bottom, and roll it up.
Spray lightly with cooking spray or brush with canola oil.
Bake at 400 degrees F for 10-15 minutes until browned and crispy on the outside.
Serve with rice, beans, and sour cream, hot sauce, and queso fresco.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.