Asian Burgers with Chili Sauce
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger - grated
- 2 teaspoons House Seasoning blend
- 4 rolls - split
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; mix with hands until thoroughly combined.
Form into 4 patties.
Grill until desired doneness.
Place each burger on bottom half of roll.
Top burger with a generous helping of Asian Slaw.
Spread Thai Chili Sauce on inside of top bun.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.