Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 3 tbsps Hot cocoa
- 3 tsp sugar - or sweetener of choice
- 1 tbsp pack instant coffee - approx 1
- 2 tbsps hot water
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
Mix dry ingredients together minus the coffee
Dilute coffee with hot water
Add coffee and dry ingredients to blender
Sweeten to taste
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.