Easy Mosaic Jello
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 mins
cool time1 hr 30 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 4 boxes jello (red, green, blue, orange)
- 2 tbsps pkgs unflavored gelatin
- 1 14 oz can condensed milk
Put a pot of water to boil.
Lightly spray four containers with pam
Dilute each pack of jello in separate containers with 1 cup of hot water each. Stirring for 5 minutes until jello is dissolved
Place containers in the refrigerator for the jello to set. (at least 3 hours)
When it is almost time for the jello to be ready, in a small bowl add 1/4 cup cold water. Add gelatin to water and leave to bloom for 5 minutes (Gelatin will turn to sticky consistency)
Boil a little more than 1 1/2 cups water
Combine condensed milk, with 1 1/2 cups boiled water and bloomed gelatin and set aside to cool
Remove jello from fridge and cut into small pieces
Lightly spray a dish (at least 9 *13 in size)
Add cubes of jello to dish and gently mix them up
Add condensed milk mixture and place into fridge to set again (at least 2 hours)
Once set, remove and cut into shapes and server
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.