Loaded Cauliflower Casserole
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time35 mins
- 6 cups cauliflower florets
- 6-8 strips bacon - cooked and crumbled
- 6 tablespoons green onions - chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Colby cheese - shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese - shredded
- 8 oz mushrooms - sliced (optional)
- 2 teaspoons House Seasoning blend
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Boil cauliflower for 8-10 minutes or until fork tender; drain.
In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, half of the bacon, 3 tablespoons green onions, 1/2 cup colby cheese, 1/2 cup cheese cheese, House Seasoning blend and cauliflower.
Pour into 13x9 baking dish and top with remaining bacon, green onions and cheeses.
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese melts.
Copyright 2018 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.