Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Cooling time1 hr 30 mins
Total Time25 mins
- 1 pack gelatin - original flavor or coconut
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Coconut flakes - optional
Heat water on stove on a low to medium heat
Add gelatin to water and dissolve
Add evaporated and condensed milk to gelatin mix till all gelatin is dissolved and mixture is warmed through
Remove from heat and add vanilla, coconut milk and nutmeg.
Pour into molds/dishes and refrigerate till set.
To remove from molds, dip pan in warm water and gentle ease mixture from sides (don't worry it's firmer than you think)
Sprinkle with coconut flakes and serve
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.