Ham and Cheese Sushi Rolls
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 2 slices bread
- 2 slices deli ham
- 2 slices cheese of your choice
- 1 tablespoon mayo
- 8 leaves baby spinach
Remove the crusts from both slices of bread.
Using a rolling pin, flatten each slice of bread.
Spread a thin layer of mayo on each slice of bread, leaving 1/4 inch on each side
Lay 4 spinach leaves on each slice of bread.
Lay one slice of ham on top of spinach.
Top with cheese.
Roll each slice of bread up tightly.
Slice each roll into rounds about 1/2 inch thick.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.