Rosemary Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time40 mins
Total Time55 mins
- 3-4 medium sweet potatoes - peeled
- 4 tablespoons butter - melted
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary - minced
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup water
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cut sweet potatoes into uniform sized pieces.
Place in a baking dish with sides. Add melted butter, rosemary, garlic,
salt and pepper.
Toss to evenly coat all of the potatoes.
Spread potatoes into a single layer.
Drizzle with olive oil and top with parmesan cheese.
Add water to baking dish.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until sweet potatoes are fork
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.