Easy Cinnamon Ornaments
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time1 hr
Total Time1 hr 5 mins
- 1 cup ground cinnamon
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1 tablespoon craft glue - such as Elmer's
Add all ingredients to a bowl and stir until combined.
Place dough between 2 layers of plastic wrap and roll out to 1/4 thickness.
Use cookie cutters to cut out your favorite shapes.
Place cut outs on a parchment lined baking sheet.
Use a drinking straw to poke a hole near the top of each cut out.
Bake at 250 degrees for 60 minutes.
Decorate using glitter glue, sequins or other adornments.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.