Blueberry Pomegranate Smoothie
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup blueberries - fresh or frozen
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar or honey
- 2 ice cubes
- tablespoon OPTIONAL: 1 ground flax seed
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.