Cinnamon Streusel French Toast Casserole
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time50 mins
Total Time1 hr
- 1 loaf Texas toast bread - cubed
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
French Toast Casserole
Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
Place bread cubes in baking dish.
In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla, sugar, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
Pour mixture over top of the bread cubes.
Cover and refrigerate over night.
In a food processor, add the brown sugar, butter, flour, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice.
Pulse until mixture becomes pea sized.
Stir in chopped pecans.
Cover and store in refrigerator until ready to bake.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Pour topping over casserole.
Bake for 40-50 minutes or until casserole reaches desired doneness.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.