Tropical Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 6 servings
- Rolls - I recommend Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 1 lb shredded chicken or turkey
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup dried mandarins - sliced (I found these at Trader Joe's)
- cup About 3/4 Greek yogurt
- cup About 1/4 mayo - I prefer mayo with olive oil
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- Salt to taste
Combine chicken, yogurt, mayo, and soy sauce together and mix well. Adjust salt to taste.
Fold in nuts, cherries, and mandarins.
Serve on split rolls.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.