Spicy Turkey Ramen
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time8 mins
Total Time13 mins
- 2 cups Swanson Thai Ginger Broth
- 1 package of ramen noodles - seasoning pack discarded
- 1 cup cooked turkey - chopped
- 1/4 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup frozen corn
- Scallions for garnish
Add broth and ramen to a large sauce pan and bring to a boil.
Boil for 3 minutes or until ramen are desired consistency.
Remove from heat and add turkey, frozen peas and frozen corn.
Allow to sit for 5 minutes.
Serve with diced scallions for garnish.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.