Dulce de Leche French Toast Casserole
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time45 mins
Total Time55 mins
- 1 loaf Texas toast - cut into cubes, not the frozen kind
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Dulce de Leche
In a large bowl, beat eggs, milk and dulce de leche together.
Place bread cubes in a greased 13x9 baking dish.
Pour egg mixture over the bread; cover and chill over night.
Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
Remove the foil for the last 15 minutes of baking.
Sprinkle powdered sugar on top.
Serve with drizzled caramel.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.