Chicken and Broccoli Stuffed Shells
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time40 mins
- 2 cups cooked chicken - shredded
- 1 cup broccoli florets - blanched
- 1 oz jar Prego Homestyle Alfredo Sauce - 22
- 1 cup 6 Cheese Italian Blend shredded cheese - divided
- 1 pound large pasta shells - prepared
In a large bowl, combine chicken, broccoli, 1/2 cup of shredded cheese, and 1 cup of Prego Homestyle Alfredo Sauce.
Prepare shells according to package directions.
Pour about 1/2 cup of Alfredo sauce in the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish.
Place about 2 tablespoons of filling into each shell; place shell in the prepared baking dish.
Once all shells are in the baking dish, pour remaining sauce on top of shells and top with remaining shredded cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes, or until heated through and cheese melts.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.