Mummy Donut Bites
- 12 donut holes - I get mine from the bakery department
- 1 cup white chocolate morsels - melted
- 24 edible eye candies
Dip each donut hole in the melted chocolate, letting excess chocolate drip off.
Place on baking sheet lined with wax paper.
Fill a piping bag fitted with a ribbon tip with melted chocolate; create ribbons of chocolate across the donut holes.
Add eyes and allow to harden.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.